Thursday 29 November 2012

Evaluation Question 2

How does your media product represent particular social groups?
 
My media product represents particular social groups in the niche market of Hip Hop. The images used in my media product are mainly dark skinned, Afro-Caribbean young females  but I have incorporated a few males on the contents page. Just because the magazine does have mainly more women covered, that doesn't mean the magazine isn't for the male market. Infact I choose to use mainly women on the cover to attract the men and to interest and inspire the women. In my attempt to brand fill what wasn't currently out there and be unique with my music magazine.

This hyperlink will show you what another media student has commented about my media product, addressing the question above.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJBRqzJGP9s&feature=youtu.be 

No comments:

Post a Comment