Friday 30 November 2012

Evaluation Question 6


What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

I used a lot of software and equipment that were useful and played vital parts in helping my media product progess. The technologies I used in this project were...
    • Amstrad computers (at school)
    • Adobe Photoshop CS4
    • Adobe InDesign CS4
    • Nikon D5100 SLR Camera
    • Internet

          Adobe Photoshop/ Adobe In Design



          I used Adobe Photoshop for all my images because I find it easy to manipulate images on this type of Adobe software then using Adobe In Design.



          I have learnt how to use most of the basic elements on Adobe In design, I won't lie and say I found it easy but the challenge was worth while after my final product was finally submitted. As I struggled to cope with the effects and making the product look professional whilst using this software. However, I learnt a lot from the preliminary task which helped me to not get confused with the layers on Adobe In design.



          I learnt how important it is to get the basic conventions constructed a month before the deadline because that way I would have had plenty of time to amend things that don't fit the conventions of a music magazine or things that don't stand out enough to be brand filling as well as attract my target audience.




          Nikon D5100 SLR Digital Camera


          I borrowed a camera from my friend to do most of my photography for this media project. The reasons why I wanted to use a camera like this was because of the high quality pictures it takes and because i wanted my images to be at the best standard possible. The different settings on this camera are fantastic and I enjoyed experimenting and figuring out which setting was best for each shot.

          Internet

          During this whole process at every stage the internet has played a massive part especially when I was researching Hip Hop magazines that are currently being published. The most popular search engine that I used was Google and this helped me hugely as I am a custom to using the site and know all the aspects about it.
           

          HERE ARE 2 SCREEN SHOTS OF WHAT I DID WHEN PUTTING IN A SEARCH ON GOOGLE:






          Another site I used was YouTube to upload a video for my evaluation.



          
          My YouTube Account


          This hyperlink will take you to the video I created about how I managed to use the internet technology, such as how I uploaded my evaluation video onto YouTube.

        No comments:

        Post a Comment